Monday, February 9, 2009

Ways to make money.

I don't know any. lol! Well, obviously there is work.. but who can find a job with this Economy? I need easy ways to make money without it being.. well, illegal. That is definitely not my style. I'm in major need of some money because i don't have a job and i don't have any money to buy whatever it is that i need. I can never really ask anyone for money because they won't give it, even if it's for something i really need. So that just leaves me to find my own way to make money.. but how? Let's just say if i really were to get a job i'd have no way to get there. I've heard of the little adsense thing from google but does that really work? If it does it wouldn't even matter because no one ever reads my blogs anyway so what's the point.

I don't really know. There has to be some kind of easy way to make money from the comfort of your own home but i just can't seem to find any.. Will Keyla ever find a way to make some quick cash? The world may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment