Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random

I'm at Children's Hospital and i'm like extremely bored. I don't really feel like being in the same room as my dad so i stepped out for a little while and talk to my mom on the phone. I don't know, i just can't wait till my brother gets out of the hospital so i don't have to be around "father" anymore. I can stay as far away from him as possible. Damn, i wish i had my laptop because you really don't have any privacy to blog in this play area. Ugh, i don't know i don't really have anyone to talk to about anything anymore. People are just caught up in their own lives to even call you for like 5 minutes. People suck.

Life is soo stressful for me right now. When the hell does it get easier? Never i guess..

lmao my mother is singing on the phone! She definitely can NOT sing high notes lol.

Hmm, what to do what to do..? I really have no effin' clue. Grrr.

Kay well i guess i'll be out cause i have nothing else to freakin' say. I'll probably write more nonsense later. kay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment