Thursday, February 5, 2009

Too Much

There comes a time in life when you know that you are dealing with WAY too much in your life. I think for me now is one of those times. Don't get me wrong, throughout the past few years i have been transformed into an extremely strong person. I feel like a lot of people count on me to be the strong person. I have to be strong for myself because i don't have anybody to lean on when times get rough. Basically where i'm trying to get at is that my brother's in the hospital and he's not doing too good. it kills me to have to see him with a breathing tube and like 5 other iv's (i don't really know how to spell it) in different parts of his body. It's really hard to see him going through that. I cry inside because i don't want people, especially my brother, to see me cry. Sometimes too much is too much and i just wanna tell everyone to kick rocks and just ball out cryin'.

Life is really tough. crap i don't know what else to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment