Thursday, April 2, 2009

I wanted to do a survey but i didn’t want to put it on myspace..

so here it is.

How many people have you had feelings for in 2009?
-Officially i’ve feelings for zero people since this year has started up until now.
What were you doing right before you logged into Myspace?
-Googling pictures of Rob Pattinson lol i’m guilty!
Honestly, who are all of the texts in your phone from?
-I don’t really text that much anymore so probably no one. Kady sometimes though.
Honestly, how many people have you completely fallen for?
-Hmmm, fallen in love? None.
Honestly, what is the color shirt you're wearing right now?
-A gray shirt with mickey and pluto on it. I wear this to go night night sometimes.
Honestly, what's on your mind?
-I wish i had someone to talk to right now or someone that liked me for me.
Honestly, did you watch Shot of Love with Tila Tequila?
-Some of the first season and then i was over it.. it sucked.
Honestly, what makes you happy?
-The simple life. Having the people i want around me, living my life one step at a time and not having to worry about problems that shouldn’t even exist.
Honestly, what are you sick of? 
-Honestly, i’m sick of not being appreciated and taken for granted. People don’t really think much of me and i’m sick of it. 
Honestly, what do you want right now? 
-Someone to talk to that’s pretty much it. 
Honestly, have you ever made anyone cry?
-I think my mom once but not on purpose, other than that not anyone i know of.
If you could go back 3 months and change something would you? 
-Nope, i think that whatever has happened needed to happened. I definitely needed to realize some things first hand. 
Is there anyone who doesn't like you? 
-There are a lot of people that don’t like me for reasons i may never know. 
Do you miss anyone? 
-I can’t really say that i do. People that aren’t in my life now were left in the past because they just weren’t supposed to be in my life now and i strongly believe that. 
Do you think that you're a good person? 
-I mean i definitely have my flaws but i know that i’m a good person it’s up to other people to decide if they want to get to know the good person in me. 
Have you ever dated a soccer player?
-Wow that’s very random but no i haven’t.
Are you listening to music right now? 
-Yeah i actually am. The Ting Tings! 
When you say you don't care, do you mean it? 
-Most of the time but there are times i try to make myself believe i don’t when i do. 
What’s your favorite brand of jeans?
-Umm, probably Angel’s.
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? 
-I wasn’t up yet. 
Do you like pancakes? 
-Once in a while i can’t eat them all the time. 
Have you told anybody you love them today?
-Besides family, no.
Do you like surprises?
-It depends on what that surprise is but if it’s good i’m definitely okay wit it.
What about the pants you are wearing? 
-I can’t sleep in pants so none. 
Last time you laughed so hard you cried? 
-It’s been a while. I really don’t know. 
Do you think you will make a good wife/husband? 
-I do think that i’m going to be a good wife. I feel like that’s my main purpose in life and that nothing really matters as much as getting married does although everything else is still important. 
Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh? 
-It’s extremely easy to make me smile as long as what you’re saying is honest and sincere. 
What was the last thing you drank? 
-Water.
Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? 
-Not really, let me know when you come across someone with a February 29th birthday. 
Who texted you last?
-I’m actually not even sure. The person never told me who they were.
Who called you last? 
-Kady.
Who hugged you last? 
-No one really hugged me today so therefore i’m not sure when the last time was that i got hugged or who the hug was from. 
Who was the last person with their arms around you? 
-My mom i think.. i don’t even know. 
Do you have a crazy aunt?
-My dad has a crazy sister, she’s supposedly my aunt but i don’t recognize her as such cause she’s never been in my life.. pretty much like the rest of his family.
What were you doing at 12AM? 
-Yesterday? Umm, probably just talking to a few people. 
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? 
-No but i do want to get another piercing in my ear. 
How is your hair? 
-It’s a mess right now and it will remain a mess until tomorrow. 
Have you ever met some one who is incredible?
-Pshhh i wouldn’t think so.
What’s bugging you right now?
-Still not having anyone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment