Friday, May 1, 2009

Typical Day

Today was more of a relax do whatever i felt like doing type of day. I was struggling trying to figure out what i wanted to do with my blog and how i wanted and i ended up changing the layout yet again! I’m never satisfied with having a layout for more than a week unless i really really like it and i haven’t really been liking it so blah. I’m probably going to stick with this one though just change it a few times to my liking.

Today was my dad’s first day at work again so the house was nice and quiet! lol We all needed a break from him, don’t get me wrong i love my dad but i just can’t be around him to long cause then it just gets to be too much. I think being in the house too long drives him crazy and then he drives US crazy.

I haven’t had much to write about lately. I’ve been pretty busy but it’s nothing interesting that i really would want to write about in here. Oh yeahh, i haven’t really been practicing the guitar lately because i haven’t had the time to but i’m going to have time tomorrow so i’m gonna make sure i learn at least one chord and hopefully my guitar is still tuned since my strings were new and unused they keep un-tuning themselves. I can’t wait till i can play tunes so i can make my own songs then i won’t have to worry about un-godly music and what not.. but i’m not going to get into this topic right now. Next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment