Monday, May 4, 2009

Cause i’m dreaming of you tonight.

I had the weirdest dream last night that i had a boyfriend and we were just making out. I’ve had dreams about having boyfriends before but they weren’t like that. It kinda made me miss having a boyfriend and being able to spend time with that “special someone” and having someone tell you they care about you. (and mean it) Sometimes you just want someone to wrap you in their arms and you feel safe even if it’s just for that moment. Hmm, i don’t know i have times where i’m just like heck no i don’t what a boyfriend ever but then i have my moments where i’m just kinda lonely and i just want to have someone of the opposite sex to talk to because talking to “girl friends” just isn’t the same as talking to someone who you’re with or thinking about going out with.

CONFESSION: I like guys.. (well duh) i’m a huge flirt, but not in that slutty way. I just like talking to guys in general even if it’s just as friends because i think i have more in common with guys then i do with my girl friends cause they aren’t into the types of things that i’m into so yeah..

Anyways i was practicing the guitar today and i’ve been hearing this vibrating when i play the guitar. I think the strings are loose or something and it’s just annoying when i’m trying to practice and i don’t know how to get rid of it so i barely got to practice today. I don’t know how i’m supposed to practice if it doesn’t sound right. Grrr! Oh well i’ll fix it eventually.

Blah i need to find some new people to talk to because i don’t talk to the people i know that much anymore. Eh, i don’t know i guess you just talk to people so much that you just have nothing else to discuss. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment